President’s Day Powder Guide 2021
President’s Day weekend has arrived and snow is in the forecast! Use our Presidents Day Powder Guide to maximize your stoke this weekend, and slash up the slopes with your crew. This season more than ever, we are committed to doing everything we can to prioritize the safety of our employees, guests and communities and to ensure a successful season from start to finish, following all state and local guidelines.
1. Know Before You Go
- Make sure you have a lift ticket or Epic Pass + reservation for the day(s) you want to hit the slopes
- Pack a pocket snack so you can turn until your legs burn
- Face coverings are required in all areas of the mountain, including in line, on lifts and gondolas, and in our facilities
- Maintain 6ft distance between you and others
- With our focus on allowing for physical distancing in our lift lines and mazes, as well as our new loading procedures and capacity limits for indoor dining, lift lines and base areas may appear busier.
- Click here to learn more about this season’s Winter Experience and our commitment to safety.
2. Book in Advance
- Book your lodging, lift tickets, rentals, and in town reservations in advance to make your stay as easy as 1, 2, Ski! Learn more here.
3. Prepare for Winter Travel
- Be sure to check CoTrip.org for road conditions, and to be prepared and safe on the roads.
4. Dude Where’s My Car?
- Early birds get the worm! Arriving early means one thing: first tracks
- With construction in the South Gondola Lot, try the Airport Road lot. Added bonus – it’s free!
- Learn more here
5. Skip the Lines & Ski More Lines
- Ride all the way back to your car with the Gondola Ski Back trail off of lower 4 O’clock
- Jump to the front of the lift line and learn to shred pow with our Snow Pro’s. Your lesson also includes your mountain reservation! Learn more here.
6. Alpine Alert
- Due to the nature of our High Alpine terrain, we can never guarantee opening times for our upper mountain lifts (TBar, 6-Chair, Zendo and Kensho). With significant snowfall forecasted, we anticipate that our High Alpine terrain will take more time to open this weekend. We’re just as excited as you to get into that terrain but safety is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience as our hard working patrollers and mountain operation teams prepare the terrain. Learn more in our Above Treeline: The Story of Breck’s High Alpine documentary! Learn more here.
- Our teams are working to get the Imperial Express lift and terrain open for the season as soon as it’s ready. Keep up your snow dances!
7. Use EpicMix
- Everything you need handy, right in your pocket. With the EpicMix app, you can track your vertical, reserve your Time to Dine at lunch and have quick access to real-time lift and terrain status. Learn more here.
8. Stay Tuned in on Social
- Turn on notifications for Breck Conditions Twitter to receive live mountain operations updates. Check out Conditions Twitter here.
- Keep your eyes peeled on our social media to receive any updates on operations across the mountain! Facebook – Twitter – Instagram