President’s Day Powder Guide
President’s Day weekend has arrived and snow is in the forecast! Use our Presidents Day Powder Guide to maximize your stoke this weekend, and slash up the slopes with your crew.
- Stay Thursday for First Tracks Friday
- Come up and book lodging Thursday night and get First Tracks Friday before anyone hits the mountain! Learn more here.
- Book in Advance
- Book your lodging, lift tickets, rentals, and in town reservations in advance to make your stay as easy as 1, 2, Ski! Learn more here.
- Prepare for Winter Travel
- Be sure to check CoTrip.org for road conditions, and to be prepared and safe on the roads. Learn more here.
- Dude where’s my car?
- Carpool to reduce your emissions, and save spaces
- Early birds get the worm! Arriving early means one thing, first tracks
- Use public transport and head straight to the mountain
- Learn more here
- Leave the ticket window behind
- Where we’re going we don’t need ticket windows. Purchase online in advance and redeem on your phone. Just swipe to unlock these Mobile Express deals. Learn more here.
- Skip the lines and ski more lines
- Jump to the front of the lift line and learn to shred pow with our Snow Pro’s. Learn more here.
- Be Alpine Alert
- Due to the nature of our High Alpine terrain, we can never guarantee opening times for our upper mountain lifts (TBar, 6-Chair, Imperial, Zendo and Kensho). With significant snowfall forecasted, we anticipate that our High Alpine terrain will take more time to open this weekend. We’re just as excited as you to get into that terrain but safety is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience as our hard working patrollers and mountain operation teams prepare the terrain. Learn more in our Above Treeline: The Story of Breck’s High Alpine documentary! Learn more here.
- Ask Emma
- Text 77477 and Ask Emma! Emma is your digital mountain assistant who can let you know lift wait times, vertical skied, and more. Learn more here.
- Stay tuned on Social
- Keep your eyes peeled on our Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to receive any updates on operations across the mountain! @breckenridgemtn on Twitter and Instagram. Facebook – Twitter – Instagram
- Turn on notifications for Breck Conditions Twitter to receive live mountain operations updates. Check out Conditions Twitter here.
- Ski past your bedtime
- Extend your ski day past sunset, and try night skiing at our sister resort Keystone. Learn more here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.