Peak Day Parking
So you have a long weekend and want to hit the slopes? There’s no better place to be than on the mountain on your day off. Turns out that others have the same idea.
Here’s how to spend less time in the car and more time on the snow:
- Go green! More carpooling = more parking spots = more mountain time = less emissions
- BONUS – save $5 on your parking costs with four (4) or more people in your car. See a parking attendant for discount.
- Get here early
- Consider booking lodging for the night before you plan to ski or ride. Roll out of bed and slide into the lift line in the morning.
- Can’t make it here the night before? They say the early bird gets the worm, or in this case, fresh corduroy. Arrive in Breck before 9am to snag rockstar parking.
- Know where to go
- Take note of the parking sign on your way into town to see which lots are still open and which ones are full
- Decide which parking option is best for your ski and ride day ahead of time
- Learn more here
- Download the app
- Download the Passport Parking App on your smart phone and avoid kiosk lines when you get here. Park, click, and go.
- Secure your spot
- Guarantee yourself a parking space. Utilize Breck Park to reserve and pay for your parking spot in the North and South Gondola Lots before you arrive. Click here to reserve your space.
Future Parking Updates
The Town of Breckenridge and Breckenridge Ski Resort announced that a term sheet has been finalized that outlines the overarching details for a parking structure to be constructed on the South Gondola Lot. The new parking structure is anticipated to break ground in spring of 2020 and is expected to create approximately 400 incremental parking spaces, pending final Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) approval.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.