Fresh snow in Breck as Opening Day approaches [Photos]
It’s been a snowy week in Breckenridge, and more is on the way as we get ready for Opening Day – November 13, 2015.
The snow started late on October 21, and has been snowing on and off through the rest of the week. Take a look at some of our favorite photos of the snow below, and make sure you have everything you need to get ready for what is sure to be an epic season!
Are you ready for another season at Breck?
- Get your Epic Pass if you plan on skiing 5 or more days. If you’re only skiing a few days this season, get your lift tickets online in advance for the guaranteed lowest price.
- Browse our Vacation Deals and save big by booking early. Use our Lodging Finder to pick that perfect ski-in, ski-out spot.
- Make sure you have gotten your gear tuned, or you’ve rented the gear you still need at Breck Sports.
- Download the EpicMix app.
- Sign-up for a lesson at Breck’s Ski & Snowboard School.
Let’s hear from you in the comments: what do you do to make sure you’re ready for the winter season?
– Tony Cooper
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.