Helly Hansen Spring Fever “This Is My Style” Scavenger Hunt this weekend
This Is My Style Scavenger Hunt – Presented by Helly Hansen
Special for Breckenridge Ski Resort’s Spring Fever – participate in the Helly Hansen This Is My Style Scavenger Hunt. Download the app and be notified when you are within 200 meters of free Helly Hansen gear, and also track and map out where you have been skiing on the mountain. The Scavenger Hunt will run the last 2 weekends of the season (April 11, 12, 18, and 19, 2015).
- During Breck Spring Fever, Helly Hansen will place product in specific locations on the mountain.
- Participants will download the app at the Helly Hansen tent (instructions to download are listed below as well) and then head out on the mountain.
- This is not a race! Enjoy your day on the mountain, and find great gear as you go.
- If a participant comes within 200 meters of a geo-cached location, the app will
ping and inform you that you are close to free Helly Hansen gear.
- The participant can claim product when they find the pinpoint on the mountain.
- Tons of great prizes! Special prizes, just for Spring Fever, include a special edition Bud Light ski set or snowboard.
Download the On-Mountain App
- Download the Helly Hansen This Is My Style app by searching Helly Hansen in the app store.
- When you open the app, click the menu bar in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Tap on the Gone On My Catwalk activity.
- Tap on Start Activity and when you are ready, clicks “start your activity” and let the app run while you hit the slopes.
- The app will notify you when you are close to a hidden product!
There you have it! Download the app, check in at the Helly Hansen tent in Breck, and go find some great gear! Once you’re done skiing and riding, make sure to head over to the base of Peak 8 and check out the amazing concerts, starting at 2pm.