Breckenridge’s opening day is tomorrow [video]
Opening Day is tomorrow! Breck received 13″ of new snow yesterday, and there is more on the way today and tonight.
It should be an amazing start to the season – below are details to get you ready for Day 1 on the slopes.
Opening Day Schedule and Events
- 8:00 am – The party starts! Live DJ and music from the Red Bull MXT truck at the new and improved Colorado SuperChair on Peak 8.
- 8:00 am – Free donuts at the Ski Hill Grill / Peak 8 base area
- 8:30 am – Ticket offices open. Get your lift tickets online for the guaranteed lowest prices.
- 8:40 am – Breck Opening Day announcements and guest introductions
- 9:00 am – Ribbon cutting and first chair of the season!
- 9:00 am – Lifts open
- 11:00 am – T-Bar restaurant opens, Gold Runner Coaster opens (coaster opening is weather-dependent)
- 4:00 pm – Lifts close
- 5:00 pm – Gondola close
Don’t miss out on the amazing events on Opening Day:
- Free swag giveaways! Nature Valley, Bud Light, Ski Hill Grill, Sprint, and the Epic Pass Club (must be a pass holder for Epic Pass Club Prizes)
- Get your pictures taken by EpicMix photographers! EpicMix Photo will be out on Opening Day and giving out free prints to those who get pictures taken!
Opening Day Terrain Information
- Breck Opening Day Terrain:
- Peak 8 is the only peak open on Nov 14
- 86 acres of runs open
- Terrain open:
- Middle 4 O’clock (to the top of 5 chair)
- No terrain park / jumps /rails on opening day
- Lifts open:
- The new and improved 6-person Colorado SuperChair
- Rip’s Ride
- BreckConnect Gondola
- Beginner Carpets on Peak 8
Don’t forget to purchase your Epic Pass before the November 23rd deadline! Purchase lift tickets online for the guaranteed lowest price.
Check out the NEW 2014/15 Breckenridge Ski Resort Winter Trail Map
Watch the new snow pile up on our Mountain Web Cams
Follow us on social! Add the Breck Facebook and Twitter pages to stay up to date on the latest on-mountain happenings. If you have any additional questions please email email@example.com or call (970)453-5000.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.