Skip the ticket window: Introducing EpicDay lift tickets
Just Announced! Vail Resorts introduces new mobile technology that allows guests to buy daily ski lift tickets at the lowest price and skip the ticket window. Key details:
- EpicDay Lift Tickets offer unmatched convenience with up-to-the-minute mobile purchases at the guaranteed lowest price
- EpicDay Express Ticket Pick-Up allows guests to skip the ticket line and ski more
- EpicDay Lift Tickets will be available at Breckenridge.com and Snow.com starting October 31, 2014
Constantly re-imagining the mountain resort experience for skiers and snowboarders, Vail Resorts today introduced EpicDay Lift Tickets, an online and mobile platform to purchase daily lift tickets at the guaranteed lowest price (as much as 25% off the lead rate) for Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Keystone in Colorado, Park City and Canyons in Utah, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood at Lake Tahoe, Afton Alps in Minnesota and Mt. Brighton in Michigan. Not only will guests be getting the best available deal on daily lift tickets, but the convenience of bypassing the ticket window will allow them to spend more time doing what they came for – skiing or snowboarding.
“EpicDay Lift Tickets are a fresh take on buying daily lift tickets in advance,” said Kirsten Lynch, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Vail Resorts. “The earlier you purchase your tickets prior to arriving at the resort, the more significant discount you’ll get. The greatest benefit to the guest is convenience. If you’re a planner, you can buy your ticket online as far in advance as you’d like, or if you like to be more spontaneous, you’ve got the flexibility to purchase on your mobile device instead of waiting in the traditional ticket window line. Once you’ve purchased one ticket, you can keep it and reload it and you’ll never have to stand in another ticket line.”
EpicDay Lift Tickets break down like this:
- EpicDay Lift Tickets encompass all advanced purchase lift ticket transactions, providing the lowest guaranteed price on lift tickets at the time of purchase.
- Lift tickets purchased at least seven days in advance can be discounted as much as 25 percent from the window price. More savings are available to guests who purchase multi-day tickets.
- Lift tickets purchased at least seven days in advance are not only guaranteed the lowest price but will also be shipped to the guest’s home so they can head straight to the lift when they arrive at the resort.
- Lift tickets purchased within seven days of arrival via online or mobile can be picked up at any ticket office EpicDay Express Ticket Pick-Up lane, allowing guests to bypass the traditional ticket line. Guests will be required to bring their order confirmation or credit card used at purchase, and a photo ID.
- Once the guest has the EpicDay Lift Ticket, they can add more days online at home or via mobile and go direct to lift, never standing in a ticket line again.
“EpicDay Lift Tickets are just another example of Vail Resorts using technology to provide the highest level of guest service for skiers and snowboarders,” said Lynch. “There are a host of benefits at every stage of the guest journey, but convenience is really universal whether you’re buying well in advance or buying as you walk up to the lift line.”
EpicDay Lift Tickets will be available Oct. 31, 2014.
-Breckenridge Ski Resort
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.