Early Season Terrain Update
Only two weeks into the season and we’re already making memories on the mountain. We know you’re ready for more terrain and we know you’ve been doing your best snow dances.
Here’s what’s happening this week at Breck. The following terrain and dining options open tomorrow – Wednesday November, 22:
- Peak 8 SuperConnect
- Ski or ride between Peak 8 and Peak 9 as much as your heart desires
- Uphill access
- Springmeier trail will be open for uphill enthusiasts
- Park Lane terrain park
- Upper Park Lane opening some features to scratch your early season itch
We’re just as stoked as you are about opening some Peak 9 terrain! Our Mountain Ops teams caught an incredible sunset while packing the base of Peak 9 .
- Quicksilver SuperChair
- This SuperChair provides access to the Silverthorne trail
- Peak 9 learning area and Ski & Snowboard School
- Teach the little ones or brush up on your turns with the carpets and Snowflake Chair open
- The Maggie, TenMile Station, and the brand new Candy Corner
- Share a bite on the mountain. For the young (and young at heart), pop into the Candy Corner for your favorite sweet treats
See ya on the slopes.