Breck extends the season!
Thanks to TONS of new snow from Ullr, the Norse God of Snow, as well as a few very persistent Facebook fans, Breckenridge has decided to extend the season one additional weekend. We’ve received 16″ of new snow since Sunday afternoon and it’s supposed to keep coming down — so get to Breck this weekend!
We’ll have 1,180 acres open to enjoy on Peak 8, accessed by the Gondola, Colorado SuperChair, Rip’s Ride, 6 Chair, the T-Bar, and the Imperial Express SuperChair.
As a thank you for the incredible 2012-2013 ski season, we’ll also have:
- Free parking available in the gondola lots
- Ski School lessons starting from $59
- Lodging rates starting at $149/night
- $50 lift tickets at the window
- And $25 tickets available to those with season passes from other resorts
Check out a few photos from today of the untouched powder you’ll be able to enjoy Friday: